The CFR repeatedly classify cybersecurity amongst the top risks to the Australian financial system.
Meanwhile, New Zealand’s central bank estimates costs resulting from cyber-attacks could exceed NZ$2.3 billion a year to the country’s financial sector. It is clear financial services must not become complacent.
With heavy pressure to protect our countries and businesses from growing sophisticated threats, cybersecurity leaders must be well-equipped to predict, prevent and respond to criminal attacks.
Building on the success of the previous editions, CISO Financial Services Online, A/NZ offers you the tools you need to keep up with technology innovation and best-in-class industry practices. The virtual forum is taking place on 16 & 17 March 2021.
DAY ONE: CYBER STRATEGY
How prepared you are for 2021’s challenges? What are the technologies that can support your cyber resilience strategy? Day One is focused on exploring practices to predict and prevent attacks by mitigating and controlling risks. Join us on a conversation on how to improve your cyber-resilience by incorporating it to the broader risk management strategy, and how technologies can be adopted to reduce your company’s exposure to cyberattacks.
DAY TWO: ACTION PLAN
Data leaks, breaches or attacks are no longer a question of if, but a matter of when. Not having the right systems, tools and skills to be able to report and respond to incidents quickly could lead to disastrous impacts. Yet, most companies are unaware of how secure they are until their data or systems are compromised. Day Two focuses on reviewing your cybersecurity practices and processes to reduce and minimise the risks of financial, operational and reputational losses as a result of cyber-attacks.
Professionals in the following areas:
One week of digital disruption would indirectly cost the Australian economy:
Between 2019-2020 the ACSC received
1. ACSC Annual Cyber Threat Report 2019-20
2. Austcyber Digital Trust Report 2020
Over two days, we will broadcast our expert panels, interviews and webinar sessions directly to your desk. Benefit from insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding cybersecurity leaders, covering the most pertinent strategic issues. This allows you to fit the agenda around your busy schedule.
Ask Your Questions
Our webinars are not just presentations. Get involved and submit your questions in the live Q&A during the sessions.
1. Learn from the most successful leaders in the information security world, and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events that deliver valuable insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the short webinars around your schedule.
3. Interact with the information security community’s leading executives. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. Can't attend all the sessions live? Catch up later at the time most convenient to you, On-Demand. Approved recordings will be shared with all registrants, post-event.
5. All for free! There’s no fee to register and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example Webinar.net.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at email@example.com